Monday, April 24, 2006

Hello. My name is Avery. That's Avery with an A.


I'm a boy. I don't really need to explain much more. And I'm handsome. I don't really have much to blog about because mostly things can be good. Anyway blogs are perfect for logical humans like Avery.
Mostly I guess I can just tell you how annoying Emery can be. She is my big sister. She is three and a girl. There's only one girl who isn't annoying. That's my friend Phoebelou. She doesn't have a milk machine.
Paloma does. I checked. My Dad likes milking machines. Personally I can't see the point of them. You can get a bottle and move around while you drink your milk. Babies like them. But babies don't think logical things like boys do. Especially me. Avery.
That's Avery with an A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home