Tuesday, April 25, 2006

SPECIAL WARNING ABOUT EASTER BUNNY

I don’t get Easter. What is it? I need your help.

A horrible giant hairy white rabbit with a horrible red nose came to our house.

“Look Avery! It’s the Easter Bunny!” Dad said.

I cried. I thinked Paloma and Dad - Make it go away. And I stuck my face into Paloma’s milk machine.

“Oh Avery, darling... Don’t cry. He’s got something special for you.” Paloma told me.

I peeked. I cried. It was a horrible giant shiny thing shaped like an egg.

“Look Avery. It’s a special egg just for Avery!” Paloma said.

I know what eggs are. They are white. Nanny Muriel gives me and Emery one every morning. She has special little cups for the eggs. She taps it on the head and says:

“Here comes the magic spoonful of eggy, so open up the Aladdin’s cave!” I always open my mouth, but I think it’s funny because she opens her mouth too - even though she’s not eating. This morning their eggs weren’t white because they had painted them. But Avery had one he painted so he knew it was white under the paint.

IT’S A TRICK EVERYBODY!!!

Avery knows what eggs are. And this was not an egg!

IT’S A TRICK EVERYBODY!!!

But nobody could hear me think them.

“Look Avery, nice big shiny egg.” Paloma held it in her hand in front of my face. “Avery’s special Easter Egg!”

It did look pretty. But I knew it was a trick. It was from the horrible giant white bunny. I put my tongue on it. YEEEEW! It tasted awful! Bitter. I made a face. Why are they all laughing? Are they stupid? Don’t they know it’s a trick by the horrible giant bunny?

IT’S A TRICK EVERYBODY!!!

Paloma peeled off its shiny skin. Inside it was horrible brown yucky. YEEEW! This wasn’t an egg.

IT’S A TRICK EVERYBODY!!!

I put my head into Paloma’s milk machine. No. I don’t want to eat giant eggs from the horrible giant bunny.

“Look Avery. It’s yummy chocolate.” Dad said. “Here eat this.”

But I didn’t open my mouth.

“Taste it Avery, here.”

But I didn’t open my mouth.

“Stubborn little blogger isn’t he.” Dad said.

If only you could read my bloggy, Dad. Then you’d understand.

IT’S A TRICK EVERYBODY!!!

Eggs are white, Dad. Trust me.

“BLOGGY.” I said. Come to my bloggy, Dad and Paloma. Come to my bloggy so you can think me too. “Bloggy.”

“Dean, I wish you’d stop swearing in front of the children.”

No Paloma. Not swearing. I just want you to see my bloggy.

IT’S A TRICK EVERYBODY!!!!

What is it about big people? Are they stupid? Emery was eating the big horrible brown egg, but she’s just a girl. Not a smart boy like Avery.

If you come to my bloggy and don’t see it… you will know that something awful has happened. Poor Avery might be the only boy on earth if they all turn into horrible giant bunnies.

Please, I beg you. If you are reading this can you ring my Dad. He has a telephone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home