Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Is a puzzlement


I'm on a learning curve. This bloggy business isn't easy when you can only think questions. And it doesn't help when I have to go to bed at night, wake up in the morning and find that I can't remember how to think my way around this site.

My name is Avery. That's Avery with an A. I'm a boy. Bloggies are good for boys. They think but the big people don't seem to be able to hear me. When I talk out loud, they think I'm cute. Look at this:

"Pamma!"

"Dean! Did you hear that?"

"What?"

"I think he said my name!"

"Say it again, Avery. Say P-A-L-O-M-A."

"Pamma!"

"Oh my God! He is saying my name. Oh Avery. You darling boy!"

I thinked you!! Didn't I think you that they think I'm cute when I say words out loud! Of coursse I know her name. Does she think boys are stupid?

I am trying to think them all the time. Avery is a bloggy boy now but they cannot hear me think them. It'd be so easy if I could just tell them go to my blog. I'm an alter ego. I'm not quite sure what that is but it sounds impressive. Emery isn't an alter ego. That's probably because she's a girl and boys a much more handsome and clever than girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home