Friday, April 28, 2006

Salad Days

I did warn you. I tried to think you that if you lay down with dogs you get fleas. That if you flirt with monkeys you sit in trees. And that if you eat Easter Eggs you get babies.

If this is how babies are born then I'm going to stop having eggs in the morning. I know this will be difficult because Nanny Muriel says that eggs are good for you.

Good for you? If you are going to find a baby inside one of them does that mean you need to keep it? Babies are so dumb and stupid. They don't even think out loud. They just are.

Good for you? If you are going to find a baby inside one of them does that mean you need a milk machine? I don't think so.

Go ahead and keep eating eggs but don't say that this bloggy boy didn't warn you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home