Sunday, April 30, 2006

What is it about women?

Hello. It's Avery with an a. I'm being harrassed. Pennylou is telling me that I've got to stop taking sparklies.

What is it about women? Can't a man like sparlies? Why only women get to wear sparklies?

Pennylou is a spoilsport. She's nearly four and thinks she knows everything.

If she did then she'd know where I put them.

"I'm going to tell Paloma you took her earrings, Avery."

Nag nag nag.

"She's going to tell you you're an evil little baby, Avery."

Nag, nag, nag.

"Your Dad's going to be very cross with Avery."

Nag, nag, nag.

"You are going to be in serious trouble, Avery."

Nag, nag, nag.

"You're a thief Avery!"

Ooooooh I'm so scared Pennylou. I hope you get caught by the giant easter bunny and turn into a egg baby!

"Bloggy." I thinked her.

"Ooohwa Avery. That's a naughty word."

No it isn't silly Pennylou. It's the truth. This is where this bloggy boy tells the truth. And the truth is:

If you were smart you'd look in Avery's Diary. So there.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home