Saturday, October 28, 2006

I'm just a wanderin' man

Hello. My name is Avery. That’s Avery with an A.

There are times when a man needs to get away on his own. Put on a hat and hair... and just to jump on the back of a horse and go for his life.

You know. Just give me a home.

Where the buffalo roams.

And the dear and antelope play.

Where never is heard a discouraging word.

And the skies are not cloudy all day.

Hello Avery

Hello Pheobelou.

Another cowboy kind a day Avery?

Yep. A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.

Whatever that is!

Yep! Whatever that is!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penny Oz, you are one kooky cookie. I love your dolls.

Monday, December 11, 2006 5:22:00 PM  
Blogger Zara Penney said...

Ah - my first comment.
Yep. That's me. LOL - I'd make a good clock with Swiss movement but I'm awfully bad at being on time.

Sigh.

LOL hugs to my first poster. It's nice to be noticed.

Monday, December 11, 2006 6:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home